Sunday, February 9, 2014

What makes you happy?

What makes you happy?
What helps you recharge your batteries?
What keeps you going?

Here is what makes me happy, what helps me recharge my batteries and what keeps me going!

From a professional point of view
1. I LOVE my job! I truly LOVE my classroom kids and making a difference in their lives!

From a personal point of view
1. I love my husband and the fact that we both like the same things. We have the same goals, share the same view of what is important in life, LOVE spending time together, love traveling, going to shows (theater, musicals, music bands, comedy), reading, planning for the future, and so much more.
2. Traveling is one of my greatest passions. I love to see the world and immerse myself in the local cultures. Speaking a few other languages also helps! :)
3. I enjoy good quality shows. We have been buying season tickets for over 12 years now. We love: musicals, Broadway shows, various bands from classical music, instrumental to swing (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Band is FANTASTIC!!!, for example), stand-up comedy, theater, etc.
4. I always seem to dream big and don't really care what others think of me. I don't mean that in a cocky way, but in a healthy way. There are way too many ill-intentioned people, envious, fake and ready to knock you down. Just don't let them!


5. I know that I am very strong and determined woman. I have lots of life experiences (mine or my family's) that made me the strong individual I am today. I stand my ground without problems and fight for what I believe in. Realizing and remembering that each day makes me happy and keeps me going.
6. I am very selective in how I choose my friends and how and with whom I spend my time. I treasure true friends and life-long memories with the people I care about and the people whose opinions I value. I don't waste my time!


Yesterday we went to see "The Piano Guys". They were INCREDIBLE! Go see them if you have the chance. A nice dinner with my hubby, great conversations, lots of laughter, a great show. Another wonderful memory to cherish! All these little memories we create throughout the weeks, months and years, make me happy! 

What keeps you going?
What makes you happy?
What are the little moments/memories in life that you cherish?
Life is not always filled with positive moments. At times, we all go through very difficult moments in life, but it is important to focus on all the good people, memories and experiences that we have.
Find something good that outbalances the bad you might be experiencing at either a personal and/or professional level. Life is short and we all need to learn to enjoy it.

I thank God for all the blessings in my life!
Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment