Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Projects Post # 2!

Here are more projects that my students love!
We will make a collage using two pilgrims (woman and man) projects and two Native-Americans (woman and man) projects.




Children used construction paper, paper plates, glue.
For each of them, they will complete a writing prompt "If I were a _____ (pilgrim, Native-American) I would…."
For journaling, children will illustrate and label their pics. The subject will be: "What I learned from _______(pilgrims, Native-Americans).
Native-American man and woman!


Scroll down for more Thanksgiving projects ideas!

Are your students mastering nonsense words or do they need some extra help and practice for improving their nonsense words fluency?
Check out my product focused on nonsense words, all in a very cute and relevant Thanksgiving theme.
Activities are differentiated, interactive and engaging. Students work on reading, writing, sorting, segmenting and blending nonsense words.





Also, we made necklaces using colorful penne pasta. I painted the pasta using food coloring and mixed it all in a Ziploc bag. I let it dry overnight before the children used it.

Check out my very comprehensive Thanksgiving Unit. It has everything you need to teach many literacy and mathematical skills, all CCS aligned.















No comments:

Post a Comment